The Metabo-HPT N5008AC2 Medium Crown 7/16" Stapler
features a cylinder valve firing mechanism that provides quick response a rapid driving of N-Series 16 gauge staples up to 2" in length. All this comes in a lightweight tool of only 4.4 lbs. With the Metabo-HPT industry leading 5-year warranty and a competitive price, it is the ideal stapler for internal and external projects like particle board, shingling, fencing and more.
- 4.4lbs lightweight and well-balanced: Easy maneuverability
- Drives 16-Gauge 7/16" crown staples: 1 in. to 2 in. in length
- Self-cleaning cylinder valve driving mechanism: Provides quick response and rapid driving, while resisting grease and grime build-up
- Top load magazine: Fast and easy loading
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release: Reduces down time
- High capacity magazine: Holds 157 staples for fewer replenishment
- Plastic magazine with stainless steel plating: Added durability to endure tough projects
- Open magaizine design: Allows the user to quickly check staple quantity
- Rubber grip: Adds comfort and a secure hold
- Depth adjustment: Countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Fasteners: 7/16" Medium Crown
- Magazine Angle Straight
- Fastener Length Capacity 1" to 2"
- Fastener Diameter Range 16 Gauge
- Magazine Capacity 157 Staples
- Jam Clearing: Tool-Less
- Depth Adjustment: Yes
- Operating Pressure 70 - 120 PSI
- Actuation Contact
- Length: 14-3/8"
- Width: 3"
- Height: 10-5/32"
- Tool Weight: 4.4 lbs
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.