The Irwin 24030 7-1/4" x 24T carbide framing blade is still the most popular blade used by many framing crews. It not only cuts fast and clean but is so competitively priced you get more value than many other brands on the market. Now you can save more by purchasing by the box of 10 pieces.
- New and improved design
- Every other tooth is thinner for faster cuts
- New heat vent/expansion slot design reduces vibration for longer life and straighter cuts
- Construction grade carbide teeth for longer life
- Reinforced shoulder for added durability
- Fully hardened plate runs truer, longer
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.