Finally an answer to the problem of having to mix oil with fuel when using a hand-held gas saw. The Makita 14" MM4™ 4-Stroke Power Cutter eliminates the need to keep two different gas cans on the job as well as worrying about a worker not mixing the fuel properly.
- (1) Wrench (782236-0)
- (1) Torx Wrench (782025-3)
- (1) Screwdriver (783012-5)
- (1) Adapter Ring (20mm to 1") (394-228-121)
- (1) Tool Kit
- (1) Oil Bottle
- (1) Water Supply Kit
No Oil Mixing Simplifies Operation and Prevents Piston Seizure Due to Improper Mixing!
- Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can
- Lower noise at 93.2dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%
- Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate allows for optimum fuel delivery and reduces the occurrence of flooding during cold starts
- Integrated all aluminum wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon filtration system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better engine durability
- Lower fuel consumption at .45 gallons per hour
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for long cylinder life
- Three ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts
- Advanced oil separation and lubrication system to improve valve train durability and engine life
- Specially treated rods, followers and valves minimize wear and extend engine life
- Single lever On-Off-Choke operation switch for operator convenience
- Shielded exhaust outlet and larger spark arrestor screen prevents contaminates from restricting air flow
- External fuel tank vent eliminates pressure build up
- Sealed cartridge recoil starter rope reduces wear by keeping out dust and debris
- Cutting arm easily changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Convenient oil level check and easy oil maintenance for longer engine life
- Easy access carburetor for more convenient repair and maintenance
- Replaceable tank fuel filter is easily accessible without special tools
- Included water kit with quick release attachment is adaptable to most common hose threads
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 4.61 cu.in. (75.6 cc)
- Engine (max power): 4.1 HP/3 kW
- No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed: 9,100 / 4,300 RPM
- Fuel Type: Unleaded gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 oz.
- Arbor w/ Adaptor: 20mm/1" adaptor
- Max. Cutting Depth: 4-13/16"
- Dry Weight: 28.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 35.2 lbs.
- UPC Code: 088381-620017
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.