The Best 10-inch Tile Saw for Professional Contractors! Saves one hour or more labor time per day!
The iQ® Power Tools iQTS244 Dry Cut Tile Saw is built for contractors who need speed, durability, accuracy and safety. The portability makes it easy to set up and get to work in a minimum amount of time. The dry cutting capability means you don't have to worry about dragging out the water hose as well as dealing with the mess. Most importantly, the integrated dust collection filtering system allows you to set up in many locations on the jobsite not available with a standard tile saw.
Cool Cut Technology:
The specially engineered Q-Drive® Blade with built-in vacuum cooling cuts tile on average at 10°-15° F above ambient air temperature.
- Cyclone technology tested to capture 99.5% of dust
- 92 CFM high output vacuum
- Saw automatically starts vacuum
- Three-stage filtration
- Quick-Spin® filter for easy cleaning
- 11 sq ft iQ® Dura Bond filter
- Empty dust tray once a day
- Easy cleanup and recycling
- Meets OSHA’s new 2016 silica standard
- Voltage: 120v
- Total System Amperage: 17amps
- Saw Motor Power: 1.5hp/12amps
- Vacuum Motor Power: .8hp/5amps
- Vacuum CFM: 92
- Saw Weight: 93 lbs
- Saw Dimensions: 27”w × 34”l × 28”h
- Stand Dimensions: 18”w × 28”l × 20”h
- Blade Size: Q-Drive 10” Blade
- Filter Type: iQ® Dura Bond Cartridge
- Rip Cut Capacity: 24"
- Diagonal Cut Capacity: 18"
- Cutting Depth: 1"
- Dust Capacity: 11 lbs. or over 500 L.F. of cutting 3/8” thick
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually in 1-3 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.