THIS IS NOT YOUR GRANDFATHER’S MASONRY SAW!
The iQ Power Tool's iQMS362™ is the world's first 16.5" Masonry Saw that features an integrated dust control system so you can use the saw close to your project saving you both time and money. The versital embedded cart allows you to easily move the saw from one location to another so you can get set up and ready to work in a matter of minutes. The Q-Drive Blade allows the iQMS362™ to cut up to 40% faster than any competitor in its class. Speed, accuracy, and the ability to cut a wide range of masonry materials.
- Cut brick, pavers, stone and veneer with unmatched precision
- 16.5” blade allows for a 5.5” depth and a full 24” length of cut
- Cut 40% faster than any masonry saw on earth
- High-flotation tires allow one person to move over rough jobsite terrain
- Caster wheel allows for 360-degree rotation over hard surfaces
- Integrated stand with a gas-shock powered lifting/lowering mechanism
- Operates on standard 120v and 15 amps
- Integrated dust collection captures up to 99.5% of hazardous silica dust
- Meets the 2017 OSHA silica standard
- Cut dry while protecting the health and safety of your workforce
- Voltage: 120v
- Total System Amperage: 20amps
- Saw Motor Amperage: 15amps
- Vacuum Motor Amperage: 5amps
- Saw Weight: 150 lbs
- Dimensions: 27″w × 34″l × 28″h
- Blade Size: 16.5″ Q-Drive
- Filter Type: iQ® Dura Bond Cartridge
- Cutting Depth: 5.5″H x24″L
- Dust Capacity: 40 lbs
- Extension Cords Limits: 25ft/12 guage or 50ft/10 guage
- Minimum Generator: 4500 watt
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.