THE WORLD'S FIRST 7" DRY CUT TABLETOP SAW WITH INTEGRATED DUST CONTROL
The iQ® Power Tools iQ228CYCLONE Tabletop 7" Dry Cut Tile Saw is the ideal tool for almost any project like bathroom showers and floors, countertops, back splashes, entry ways and much more. Weighing only 36 lbs you can be set up and ready to cut tile right next to your work space in just a few minutes. The integrated dust collection system captures up to 99.5% of hazardous silica dust keeping both you and your workers safe.
- No Water; No Dust; No Mess
- Significant time savings—Fast Setup/Cleanup
- No special cutting area required
- Cut in same area that the material is being installed
- Comparable cutting performance
- Meets OSHA Requirements for Silica PEL
- Lightweight and Easy to Transport - Only 36lbs • Perfect as a second saw or for jobs in small spaces (backsplashes, bathrooms, showers)
- Create precise cuts with the iQ TRU-CUTTM SYSTEM
- Economical price-point creates opportunities to wet saw without the mess
with both pro and DIY customers
Big Cuts on A Little Saw!
- 1.25" depth of cut
- 18" rip with rolling table
- 24"+ rip without rolling table
All-New TRU-CUT™ System
- Integrated measurement system that provides consistent and accurate cuts for any job
- One inch measured increments off the blade pre-set into the rolling table, allowing you to place the fence wherever needed for consistent cuts
- In addition, the TRU-CUT System offers the innovative iQ Micro Fence. This adjustable fence allows the user to adjust each cut by 1/16 of an inch
- Voltage: 120v
- Total Amperage System: 15 amps
- Saw Weight: 36 lbs
- Arbor Shape/Blade Size: Q-Drive/7"
- Filter Type: iQ Durabond Cartridge
- Cutting Depth: 1.25"
- Rip Length (With Rolling Table): 18"
- Rip Length (Without Rolling Table): 24"+
- Effective Dust Capacity: 5 lbs
- OSHA Compliant: Yes
- Included with Saw:
- 7" Combination Blade
- iQ Durabond Vacuum Filter
- Integrated Rolling Table
- Micro-Adjusting Fence
- Standard Fence
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.