The iQ® Power Tools 10″ TLD10-060P-QD-COMBO Combination Tile Saw Blade with Q-Drive Arbor is manufactured with a proprietary composition of diamond concentration, metal type, and flange thickness that cuts cool while reducing vibration and movement. The built-in vacuum on the iQTS244® Tile Saw air-cools the blade while removing debris, so the blade isn’t regrinding the same material, reducing friction and heat. This blade is built specifically for the iQTS244® Tile Saw but adapters are available as a special order that would allow you to use the blade on other saws.
This blade is recommended when focusing on marble, porcelain, granite, stone and ceramic.
Cool Cut Technology
- Engineered to cut tile dry
- Blade stays cool to the touch
- No warping or wandering
- Precision cuts match the quality of a wet blade
Cool Cut Technology is iQ Power Tool's proprietary composition of diamond concentration, metal type, and flange thickness that cuts cool while reducing vibration and movement. This technology, combined with the built-in vacuum on iQ saws, keep the blade cool while cutting. The vacuum system also removes the cutting debris so the blade is not regrinding the same material, reducing friction and heat.
iQ Power Tools is committed to quality products. Testing is paramount to meet their objective of producing blades that not only meet the highest standards when cutting your material but also provide an exceptional life span. They literally make tens of thousands of cuts when designing each blade. They're continuously listening to customer feedback and researching new materials in their blade development department so they can continue to improve your cutting experience no matter what type of cutting you are doing.
War On Dust!
Each iQ Power Tool's diamond blade is an integral part of the complete system that removes over 99% of the silica dust while cutting various materials. While it not only adds to a safer work environment it will save you countless hours of preparing your work environment before you start cutting as well as countless hours of clean up labor. What more could you ask for?
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.