Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator
The Construction Master Pro 4065 Calculator
sets the industry standard for advanced construction-math calculators. It provides powerful built-in solutions and expanded preference settings. It is easy to use in the field or office and perfect for completing plans, layouts, bids and estimates. The Construction Master Pro 4065 Calculator saves time, money, materials and frustration allowing you to work smarter, build better and improve your bottom line!
- Work in and convert between building dimensions, including Metric
- Built-in Right-Angle solutions
- Areas, Volumes, Square-ups
- Complete Stair Layouts
- Roof, Rafter and Framing solutions
- Circle: Arcs, Circumference, Segments
- Drywall - Siding and Panels
- Stairs - Riser Height and solve for Stairwell Opening
- Studs On-center
- Compound Miter Cuts
- Arched Rake-Walls
Dimensional Math and Conversions:
- Work in and convert between building dimensional formats: Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions, Decimal Feet-Inches and Metric - including Area and Volume
- D:M:S to Decimal Degree conversions
- Find Weight per Volume
Built-in Time Saving Functions:
- Complete Stair calculations for Risers, Treads, Stringer Length and Incline Angle
- Set Riser Height and solve for Stairwell Opening
- Built-in Right-Angle Functions for Square-ups, Slopes and more
- Area, Volume and Perimeter solutions with Length, Width and Height Keys
- Drywall, Siding and Paneling Key calculates 4x8, 4x9 or 4x12 Sheets to cover an Area
- Roof Function finds Area, Bundles, Squares and 4x8 Sheathing for Flat or Pitched Roofs
- Custom Rafter Function provides Common Rafters, Regular and Irregular Hips, Valleys and Jacks; instant Cutting Angles (Cheek, Level and Plumb)
- Jack Rafter results for Regular and Irregular Pitch Roof. Find Rake-Wall Studs with On-center spacing
- Compound Miter - Store Crown Angle and Enter Wall Corner Angle to calculate the Blade Tilt and Angle for Miters cuts
- Advanced solutions for Circles, Arches, Columns, Cones, Pillars, Windows and Post-holes
- Arched Rake-Walls with On-center Spacing
- Studs - Calculate the number of On-center Studs for an entered Length
- Equal Sided Polygon - Calculate Corner and Bi-sect Angles, Side Length, Perimeter and Area
- Block and Footing solutions
- Board Feet Lumber estimating
- User Preferences: Set custom defined options such as Fractional settings for 1/2" to 1/64" and Stair Headroom Height, Decimal Degrees and more
- Exponential Notation: Enter and display exponential values
- Backspace Key: Makes it easy to change just-entered values
- Constant Operator: Simplifies repetitive calculations
- Cost per Unit: Easily solve unit costing and pricing
- Accumulating Memory (M+) - Plus three additional Memory Storage locations
- Paperless Tape: Review of last 20 entries; double-check totals
- Standard Calculations: works as a regular math calculator with +, -, +/-, ×, ÷, %, π, 1/x, x2, and √
- Automatic Shut-Off saves battery life
- Rugged shock, dust and moisture-resistant Armadillo Gear protective case (Model #5022-4)
- Pocket Reference Guides in English and Spanish
- Two LR44 long-life batteries
- One-year limited warranty
- Size: 5.7" x 3.0" x 0.65" (145 mm x 76 mm x 17 mm)
- Product Weight: 4.6 oz. (130 gm) (Includes case and Pocket Reference Guide)
- Power: Two 1.5-volt LR-44/A76 long-life batteries
- Display Type: 11 digits (7 normal, 4 fractions)
- Display Dimensions: 0.625" x 2.5" (16 mm x 63.5 mm)
- Accuracy: 12 digit internal accuracy
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.