Fastap Exterior Screws...The Best Coated Exterior Screw You Can Buy! Period!
Fastap Plus™ DAC200BSD (3,500/Box) 2" x #8 T-20 Torx Drive exterior grade carpentry screws with DuracoatXT™ and Power Point v3™ give you building and remodeling capabilities that nails and conventional screws can't offer. Fastap Screws were developed specifically for any outdoor project where rust and corrosion needs to be prevented. More cost effective than stainless steel (and with greater shear load capacity), the Fastap DAC200BSD Screw has been engineered to save time with an easy, labor saving one-step installation that will make any project look great and stay tight for a long time. Additionally, Fastap's premium DuracoatXT™ coating far outlasts galvanized in real world applications and won't peel like ceramic coatings can. Today wood materials have changed. Soft and high moisture content woods are now the norm instead of the exception. The new Power Point v3™ point has been created to effectively deal with these types of materials and offers easy penetration with less possibility of spinout.
- DuracoatXT™ coating far outlasts galvanized coatings. DuracoatXT™ is also impact resistant and non-staining and won't "peel" while being installed like ceramic coatings can. It is also a low heat coating process that doesn't make the screw weak (hydrogen embrittlement) like galvanized coatings do.
- DuracoatXT™ is the best-by-test coating for the newly mandated ACQ, CA and CCA preservative wood treatments.
- Real self drilling with our patented high efficiency self drilling Power Point v.3. No predrilling is needed in even the hardest of woods. Save time and minimize your labor with our patented one-step installation features. Get more drives-per-charge from your cordless drill too!
- Nib design flathead resists overdriving and gives you a nice looking flush fitting countersink.
- Deep T-20 Torx drive heads for a tight drive fit that helps prevent "cam out".
- Aggressive coarse thread design for superior pullout resistance in soft and high moisture content woods prevalent today.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.