The Dude Tools SD34 3/4" Simpson Nut Buster Deep High Impact Socket is designed for the Heavy Hex Nuts supplied with the Simpson Strong-tie steel panels making the installation quick and clean. The socket is used for high strength 3/4" diameter bolts and threaded rods that require a heavy hex nut. All Dude Tools High Impact Deep Socket is designed to be used and abused for Heavy Impact Work with 1/2" drive air or electric impacts. Made in the USA.
Very Important: The SD34 Simpson Nut Buster its used for 3/4" High Strength Bolts with Heavy Hex Nuts. Hex nut and bolt head outside diameter (flat side to flat-side) is 1-1/4". If you are not sure of the socket you require please call our sales department direct at 800-323-2999 to confirm.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.