The Driltec SM-045-045 1/2" x 10-3/4" x 17-1/2" Carbide SDS-Max Bit with a Bionic® Cutter features a unique concave carbide tip design that accelerates drilling speed, reduces wear and supports dust removal. The carbide is totally embedded in both sides of the steel body. Independently verified performance tests prove, that the Driltec BIONIC® drill bits not only are exceptionally fast but to also substantially outperform other leading manufacturers when it comes to drill bit life and performance. The BIONIC® drill bit concept with its unique concaved carbide tip and the all new TWINMAX spiral flute will be extended throughout all rotary hammer drill bits where applicable.
View SDS-MAX Tools.
- Unique concave carbide tip design, accelerates drilling speed, reduces wear and supports dust removal
- Sharper cutting edges, with two center points for faster and more accurate drilling.
- More carbide on principle cutting edges for superior durability
- A single wide spiral flute reinforces the core of the drill bit, maximizing the power transferred to the carbide tip
- The smaller spiral flute allows for retention of the two wide channels for faster dust removal and reduced spiral flute wear
- The all new special bead blast technology ensures a stronger and highly flexible surface with increased performance and reduced risk of breakage
If you do not see your hammer listed check your owners manual for verification. (Updated March, 2018)
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This product is normally available for immediate shipment either from our warehouse or our vendor's warehouse. If we or our vendor are out of stock or do not have enough inventory to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as soon as possible. If you need an immediate inventory status update before you place an order please call our sales department direct at 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:00PM Pacific Time for this information.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Telephone Orders Only: These are usually products like tools that we have had numerous attempted fraud purchases. They are usually in stock and will ship immediately but will only ship to the address on the credit card unless other arrangements have been made. Please call 800-323-2999 for more information
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.