Universal Interface Design Fits Most Tools with No Adapters Needed!
Diablo Tool's DOU125CGP Universal Fit Carbide Oscillating Blades feature application specific designs that deliver extreme durability and superior cutting life in general purpose cuts: nail-embedded wood, clean wood, metal and plastics. High-performance carbide teeth deliver an unmatched up to 50X longer cutting life versus standard bi-metal blades. Curve contact edge creates a pilot for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration. An optimized blade design and Black I.C.E. (Industrial Cooling Element) keeps the teeth cool and build up free for fast, clean cuts. The blade’s universal fit, adapter-free design easily attaches to most tools, with the exception of Starlock tools.
- High performance carbide for greater durability and up to 50X longer life versus standard bi-metal blades
- Curve Contact Edge for precise, clean plunge cuts with less vibration
- Black I.C.E. coated teeth for heat resistance, long life and superior chip evacuation
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Universal interface design fits most tools, no adapters needed
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded oscillating multi-tools from Bosch®, Craftsman®, Dewalt®, Dremel®, Fein®, Hart®, Makita®, Milwaukee®, Porter-Cable®, Ridgid®, Rockwell® and more
- Not compatible with Starlock tools
- Cut Depth: 1-1/2"
- Materials: Nail-embedded Wood, Clean Wood, Metal and Plastics
- Tooth Design: Carbide
- Width of Cut: 1-1/4"
- Interface: Universal Fit
- Pack Options: 1 or 3 Blade Packs
Please Note: Diablo Tools products can only be sold and shipped to locations in the United States and territories. Additionally, these product cannot be sold to any person or company who will be reselling them to end users.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.