Ideal for Wood with Nails as well as the durability for creating clean, burr free cuts in metal.
Diablo Tools D0632GP 6-1/2" x 32T Wood & Metal saw blade is the industry’s first multi-purpose saw blade for cutting clean wood and wood with nails, up to 2” material thickness; and metal ranging from 3/32”-1/4” wall thickness and 1/4”-1” diameter. The versatility of these new blades provides the ability to use the same blade to cut wood and metal so now users can focus on completing the job more efficiently rather than wasting time with changing tools and saw blades. The Diablo made TiCo carbide tips, which are specially designed for this blade, coupled with the blade’s Chamber-Alternate Tooth Design (C-ATB) tooth design provides impact resistance for cutting wood with nails as well as the durability for creating clean, burr free cuts in metal. Optimized for corded and cordless saws, this new blade cuts 2X lumber, wood with nails, angle iron, channel, flat bar, steel studs and threaded rod.
- Specially formulated Diablo TiCo Carbide withstands impact, reduces wear and lasts longer in wood and metal cutting applications
- Chamfer-Alternate Top Bevel (C-ATB) tooth design cleanly shears through wood while providing the durability needed for clean, burr-free cuts in metal
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability in wood and metal applications
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick aluminum coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents traps noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool with accurate cuts in wood and metal
- Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in wood and metal
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation on corded and cordless saws
- Cuts up to 2” material thickness in clean wood & wood with nail cutting applications
- Cuts 3/32”-1/4” wall thickness in steel studs, channel, angle iron, pipe, tubing, plate and bar stock
- Cuts 1/4" – 1” diameter threaded rod
- Arbor: 5/8" with Diamond Knockout
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Hook Angle: 5°
- Kerf: .059"
- Plate: .051"
- Teeth: 32 C-ATB
- Max RPM: 10,000
Please Note: Diablo Tools products can only be sold and shipped to locations in the United States and territories. Additionally, these product cannot be sold to any person or company who will be reselling them to end users.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.