Diablo’s D0740X 7-1/4” x 40T Finish and Plywood Blade provides a smooth cut in both plywood and other woods. This blade can be used for both cross cutting and ripping. This is a great blade for job sites when you have various types of cutting to do but do not want to use multiple saws. The D0740X Diablo fits most 7-1/4" saws including the various models of Skil 77's that have been on the market for years.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming and corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Application: High quality crosscuts and rip cuts in wood, plywood & melamine
- Teeth: 40 ATB
- Arbor: 5/8" with Diamond Knockout
- Kerf: .059"
- Hook Angle: 15°
Please Note: Diablo Tools products can only be sold and shipped to locations in the United States and territories. Additionally, these product cannot be sold to any person or company who will be reselling them to end users.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer or vendor usually in 1-5 business days.
- Manufactured Item: This product has to be manufactured by the vendor. We will ordered the item immediately but it will usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This usually can take from 1-6 working days to ship depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.