Drills clean wood, nail-embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal, cast iron and stainless steel
The Diablo DHS3000CT 3" Carbide Tip Hole Saw Bit cuts both wood and metal (wood, nail-embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal, cast iron, stainless steel and metal). Additionally the carbide tips gives you up to 50 times longer cutting life than bi-metal while offering a much faster cutting performance. These two factors mean you get a lower cost per hole from the hole saw bit when compared to bi-metal as well as less labor costs in cutting the hole.
- 2-3/8 in. cutting depth for 40% deeper holes in 1 pass and increased productivity
- SnapLock Plus mandrel system includes: mandrel, pilot bit, 5/8 in. threaded adaptor (fits diameters 1-1/4 in. to 6 in.) and 1/2 in. threaded adaptor (fits diameters 9/16 in. to 3-1/16 in.)
- 1-size fits all mandrel fits all Diablo hole saws, from 5/8 in. to 6 in. diameter
- Tool-free plug ejection for fast material removal
- 50x longer cutting life
Please Note: Diablo Tools products can only be sold and shipped to locations in the United States and territories. Additionally, these product cannot be sold to any person or company who will be reselling them to end users.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.