The lightweight, disposable N95 3M™ 8511 Particulate Respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection for certain non-oil based particles. When you wear this mask you will notice the additional comfort because of the 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve. This mask was designed for use in grinding, sanding and buffing applications. Whether you are sanding in a cabinet shop, grinding in a metal shop or buffing you will be more comfortable and safe using the 3M™ 8511 Particulate Respirator.
3M™ uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The N95 3M™ 8511 Particulate Respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the braided headbands and adjustable M-noseclip, are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability.
- N95 Approved
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit.
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations.
- Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.