The 100 Grit Mirka Hiolit X 4" x 24" Sanding Belt is a stiffer product and is recommended for belt sanding and other machine sanding. The grits 50 to 80 are suitable for
aggressive sanding like severe rust damage, and other sanding operations where large amounts of material have to be removed.
Even though these belts are economically priced they will produce high end performance to meet your sanding needs.
- Super edge wear resistance
- Provides a high quality sanding result on tough materials
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: X-weight cotton cloth
- Coating: Closed
- Color: Maroon
- Grit Stocked: 100
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.