The New Big Foot Stand-Up Bolt Hole Marker will make your plating job even easier! Unlike competitor stand-up models, the New Big
Foot Stand-Up Bolt Hole Marker is longer, it has a handle for better control, a spring-loaded plunger, and 2 dial indicators for 2x4 and
2x6 plates. The dial indicators have 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", and 1- 1/4" bolt sizes on each one. There's no reason to get out your tape
measure or square to find the placement of a bolt. You can use your hammer (not your hand), hit the plunger and mark the plate. It's
just that simple!
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.
Excellent, fast service.
- by David R.
I had to call in with a question about my order, and they were extremely helpful. And I couldn't believe how quickly the package arrived! To top it off, the shipping they charged was actually half the amount that was estimated on the order form. 08/24/16
Great Customer Service
- by Aaron
I experienced some issues during shipping. One of two boxes was damaged in transit and sent back to the supplier, who then sent a replacement box but shorted me on the units ordered. Thankfully it was all straightened out rather quickly. A simple reply to the email i received shortly after placing the order got me in touch with Dan who was a great help throughout the entire process. I did not even have to pick up a phone. It could not have been simpler having to deal with an unfortunate circumstance. Units were reshipped at no additional cost to me and at a faster service level. The shipping costs which i originally paid were even lower than the estimate provided when the order was placed, which got me a small refund! 08/23/16