The New Big Foot Stand-Up Bolt Hole Marker will make your plating job even easier! Unlike competitor stand-up models, the New Big
Foot Stand-Up Bolt Hole Marker is longer, it has a handle for better control, a spring-loaded plunger, and 2 dial indicators for 2x4 and
2x6 plates. The dial indicators have 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", and 1- 1/4" bolt sizes on each one. There's no reason to get out your tape
measure or square to find the placement of a bolt. You can use your hammer (not your hand), hit the plunger and mark the plate. It's
just that simple!
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.
Great company, terrific service.
- by Rich Rock
Needed several threaded galvanized rods, slightly longer than available on the web site so called and reached a pleasant fellow who immediately instructed me to include the wanted length in the notes section when placing the order on-line. A few days later the product delivered cut to the correct length. And they did not even charge more for this extra 6"! Anytime I need more hardware, checking with DHC first. 05/02/2016