The Hitachi NR83A5 Full Round Head Framing Nailer with Depth Adjustment is used for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, construction of subflooring and roof decking, wall sheathing and mobile home and modular home construction. The NR83A5 is like the original NR83A that you have come to trust, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same internal parts as the original NR83A .The NR83A5 relies on the same cylinder valve drive system as the NR83A, which offers both rapid response and great driving power.
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for improved control and flexibility when fastening into various types of wood
- Equipped with an industrial 2-piece magazine that can withstand jobsite abuse
- Accepts two strips of nails at a time and locking feeder system makes replenishments quick and easy
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or "toe-nailing"
- 8.8 lbs (or 9.1 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Model: NR83A5
- Fastener Type: Full Round Head, Plastic Strip
- Depth Setting: Tool-less
- Magazine Angle: 21°
- Fastener Length Capacity: 2" - 3-1/4"
- Fastener Diameter Range: 0.113" to 0.131"
- Magazine Capacity : 64 Nails
- Magazine Loading: Top
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT Thread
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Jam Clearing: Open Nose
- Actuation: Selective (Sequential/Contact)
- Length: 21-13/16"
- Width: 4-1/4"
- Height: 13-3/8"
- Actual Weight w/o Hook: 8.8 lbs
- Actual Weight w/ Hook: 9.1 lbs
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.