The Driltec ADX006018 3/16" x 4" (Usable Length) 6-1/4" (Total Length) SDS-Plus Carbide Bit is designed for continuous drilling through concrete with embedded rebar and steel. This bit will save you time and labor of having to change out bits every time you encounter the rebar and/or steel decking. Important:
Before drilling rebar please consult a structural design engineer/architect for approval.
- Solid-Cross-Configuration of ADX carbide head.
- Firm and secured carbide embedment with flank side reinforcements.
- Generous spiral flute entrance geometry for fast drill dust evacuation.
- Blow-back prevention through sub-trac spiral flute design.
- Noise damping effect due to ADX drill-head design.
- Significantly reduced “arm-hand-vibration” due to ADX multi-cutter head design.
- Unsurpassed drilling performance in concrete and stone and yes, embedded rebar and metal concrete deck.
- Made in Germany.
- Consult power tool manual before using Rotary Hammer.
- Assure safe footing and all other safety measures before attempting to use power tool.
- Use Rotary Hammer in hammer drill mode!
- When encountering rebar/steel apply firm steady pressure.
For drilling diameters 1/2" or larger Driltec RL Series Rebar Cutters
will give you superior performance.
View SDS-Plus Tools.
If you do not see your hammer listed check your owners manual for verification. (Updated March, 2018)
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.