Oztec Concrete Vibrator 14' FS 14 OZ Flexible Shaft inner cores are made from extra-high carbon steel wires with casings made from
tough abrasion resistant neoprene rubber, reinforced with multiple layers of high tensile wire braiding with a hardened flat steel
liner. This construction makes Oztec Flexible Shafts rigid enough for driving into the stiffest concrete without kinking yet limber and
non-slip for easy and effective handling.
Oztec Flexible Shafts are interchangeable on all Oztec power units, are reversible (doubling their service life), and come supplied
with "quick change" adapters.
Not sure what parts you need to make a complete system?
Check out the Oztec Selection Chart!
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.