The Cuz-D SFS-85 Straight Flush Saw™ allows you complete a multiple number of tasks that normally require an assortment of different saws. The design gives workers the ability to make accurate zero-clearance cuts, reducing the need for the reciprocating saw and many other tools, increasing the quality of the cut and eliminating secondary operations.
the Straight Flush Saw™ to all the other saws you need to have on the jobsite and you can see the savings in time and tools this unique saw will give you.
- Saves you time
- Reduces material waste
- Reduces cost of maintenance on having to maintain multiple tools
- Reduces purchasing of multiple styles of blades for various products
- Replaces multiple tools
- Safer to use
- The only multi purpose saw on the market built truly for the professionals!
- Lower deck cut depth: 3 1/8” – cuts stacked 2x4’s in single pass
- Front deck cut depth : 1 9/16” – plunge cut through 2x4 board
- Max bevel cut : 65 degrees – most versatile bevel in industry
- Min bevel cut : -5 degrees – protects wall board in flush cuts
- Flush cut recessed blade size : 8 ½” – deeper controlled cuts (Included)
- Trigger-actuated lower guard – innovative safety feature
- Dust extractor/removable blade cover – keeps job site clean
- Deployable front deck – allows plunge cuts
- Twist-lock handle – improved ergonomics
- Magnesium alloy – light and strong
- Up to 11.5% stronger torque motor – works harder
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.