Built In The USA
This is the original saw that put Big Foot Tools on the map! The Big Foot 10-1/4″ Worm Drive Beam Saw was designed by a professional tradesman with 27 years of practical, on-the-job, carpentry, framing and remodeling experience. While the Big Foot Saw was originally designed for cutting 2 plates in one pass, it was quickly found it could also cut any 4x materials in one pass, just as easily.
The Big Foot Saw will cut your 4x headers, double 2x sandwich headers, exposed beams for decks, porches, 4×4 fence posts and 7 sheets plus of 1/2″ Plywood with one pass.
- 3-7/8" Cutting depth at 90°
- 2-3/4" Cutting depth at 45°
- Lighter and easier to use
- Rugged magnesium guards and foot
- Powered with SKILSAW® SPT 77 W 15 Amp Dual-Field™ Motor
- 50° Swing
- Rip Guide Compatible
- Zero Stop on Foot Plate
- U-Ground Cord
- Coupon for Free Big Foot T-Shirt included in box
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.
Buckhorn Camp Director
- by Marshall Turner Director of Buckhorn Camp
i want to thank you for your speedy response to my purchase. I called a couple days after one of the packages was suppose to be here. You helped with locating it at the post office, I had been there twice and they said it wasn't there. But your tracking system said otherwise, so I pointed it out to the clerk and she did a more thorough check and found it right away. It had been there all the time. Thank you!
Marshall Turner 04/14/17