Dayton Superior A-16 Omni Wedges (also known as hairpin wedges) can either be used in a double waler forming system or applies directly to the plywood when using stubby snap ties.
Dayton Superior A16 Omni Wedge is a high strength snap tie wedge designed to slip over the head of standard or heavy duty snap ties to provide ample bearing area for proper load distribution into the wales. The wedge can also be applies directly to the plywood when using stubby snap ties with 1-1/4" or 1-5/8" wedges.
The A16 Omni Wedges can be used with the #2, #3, #4 or #5 forming systems
The Dayton Superior A16 Omni Wedges we sell come from our rental stock and are used. We will always ship you the newest and least used ones in our inventory.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.