The Simpson Strong-Tie HD9B Holdown is a self jigging anchor that ensures the bottom bolt that attaches to the stud or post is
seven times the diameter of the bolt. This holdown uses the same design as the HDQ8-SDS2.5 holdown that is proven to greatly
reduce deflection while under load. All the HDB style holdown anchors are designed to provide loads for intermediate-load-range
shearwalls, braced wall panels and lateral applications. The HD9B must be connected to a minimum of 3-1/2" of material.
- Base Material: 3/8"
- Body Material: 7 Gauge
- Stud Bolts: (3) 7/8"
- Anchor Bolt Diameter: 7/8"
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.
Great Customer Service
- by Aaron
I experienced some issues during shipping. One of two boxes was damaged in transit and sent back to the supplier, who then sent a replacement box but shorted me on the units ordered. Thankfully it was all straightened out rather quickly. A simple reply to the email i received shortly after placing the order got me in touch with Dan who was a great help throughout the entire process. I did not even have to pick up a phone. It could not have been simpler having to deal with an unfortunate circumstance. Units were reshipped at no additional cost to me and at a faster service level. The shipping costs which i originally paid were even lower than the estimate provided when the order was placed, which got me a small refund! 08/23/16
- by Bdc
One call, great customer service and exactly what I wanted. Hard to find part, delivered quickly and even made sure I received best shipping rate! Thanks! 08/23/16
- by dave
DHC had every thing we needed and delivered incredibly fast. Normally we would have to use multiple venders. Our job required some specialized anchoring ,(specified by architect ) to anchor posts and beams. DHC had it all. Great service. 08/17/16
God Bless Google Search
- by Jed
I am a professional and personal too geek
An expensive habit on the personal side
Great service, products, delivery, and surprising savings located by going just a little deeper into the searchline 08/13/16