The Simpson Strong-Tie HD9B Holdown is a self jigging anchor that ensures the bottom bolt that attaches to the stud or post is
seven times the diameter of the bolt. This holdown uses the same design as the HDQ8-SDS2.5 holdown that is proven to greatly
reduce deflection while under load. All the HDB style holdown anchors are designed to provide loads for intermediate-load-range
shearwalls, braced wall panels and lateral applications. The HD9B must be connected to a minimum of 3-1/2" of material.
- Base Material: 3/8"
- Body Material: 7 Gauge
- Stud Bolts: (3) 7/8"
- Anchor Bolt Diameter: 7/8"
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.
Great, fast service
- by E. Martinez
I was looking for a particular item in a large quantity that I needed in a short timeframe. I explained my needs and DHC worked with their manufacturer to get me what I needed AND the products shipped same day! Customer service was excellent! 05/27/16
- by Kris Speltz
The staples work fine but the box that they came in was a disaster. Maybe 2 out of the 16 boxes of staples where broke open, the mail carrier brought me the box in a small tote. I think all the staples where mostly counted for but what a mess. I would say 5 stars on the product but -5 on the packaging & shipping. 05/13/16