The Hitachi NR90AES 3-1/2" Framing Nailer will drive nails up to .148" in diameter. The aluminum magazine provides more durability so you have less down time for repairs and maintenance. Even though this tool weighs only 7.5 lbs. it is still powerful enough to drive nails into LVL lumber.
The NR90AES has two changes when compared to the NR90AE. Now it has a non-slip elastomer grip trigger. Also ergonomics of the simple flip actuation switch makes it easier to switch between contact and bump firing.
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing
- Accepts 2" up to 3-1/2" plastic collated framing nails
- Lightweight at 7.5 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when "toe-nailing"
- Open nose design provides easy access to clear nail jams
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold
- Model: NR90AES
- Fastener Type: Full Round Head, Plastic Strip
- Depth Adjustment: Tool=Less
- Magazine Angle: 21º
- Fastener Diameter Range: 0.113" to 0.148"
- Magazine Capacity : 64 Nails
- Magazine Loading: Rear
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Consumption: .09 scfm@100psi
- Jam Clearing: Open Nose
- Actuation: Selective (Sequential/Bump)
- Length: 20.8"
- Width: 4.9"
- Height: 7.5"
- Actual Weight: 7.5 lbs
Free Shipping to 48 USA Continental States!
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.