The DSC5R-SDS3 Right Drag-Strut Connector transfers the diaphragm shear forces from the girder truss or beam to the shearwalls. It is quickly
installed using 3" SDS screws that are included with the connector. The DSC5R-SDS3 drag strut connectors requires 40% less fasteners
than the DSC4R connector but gets 12% higher loads.
- Material: 3 gauge
- Finish: Simpson Strong-Tie Gray Paint-Level of Corrosion Resistance: Low
- Dimensions: 21" (Length) x 3" (Flanges)
- Included Fasteners: (24) SDS 1/4" x 3"
If there are any items on the Simpson website that you do not see on the DHC Supplies website
we will gladly special order them. Most special order Simpson items ship the same or next business day. Call us at 800-323-2999 for
pricing and availability.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.
- by Kris Speltz
The staples work fine but the box that they came in was a disaster. Maybe 2 out of the 16 boxes of staples where broke open, the mail carrier brought me the box in a small tote. I think all the staples where mostly counted for but what a mess. I would say 5 stars on the product but -5 on the packaging & shipping. 05/13/16