Sikaflex-2c SL with one Aluminum Gray color pack is a 2-component, premium-grade, polyurethane-based, elastomeric sealant. It is principally a chemical cure in a self-leveling consistency. Whereas the kits require more expertise in sealant application than 1C SL sealants in the cartridges they do have the advantage of a wide variety of color and a less expensive product per volume.
Meets ASTM C-920, Type M, Grade P, Class 25, use T, NT, M, G, A, O, I and Federal Specification TT-S-00227E, Type 1, Class A.
- True self-leveling properties.
- Capable of 50% (plus or minus) joint movement.
- Chemical cure allows the sealant to be placed in joints exceeding 1/2 in. in depth.
- High elasticity with a tough, durable, flexible consistency.
- Exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Exceptional adhesion to most substrates without priming.
- Available in 35 architectural colors.
- Color uniformity assured via Color-pak system.
- Available in pre-pigmented Limestone Gray (no Color-pak needed).
- Self-leveling consistency, easy to apply in horizontal joints.
- Easy to mix.
- Paintable with water-, oil-, and rubber-base paints.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- USDA approved.
- Intended for use in all properly designed working joints with a minimum depth of 1/4 inch.
- Ideal for horizontal applications.
- Placeable at temperatures as low as 40 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adheres to most substrates commonly found in construction.
- Submerged environments, such as canal and reservoir joints.
Part A & B (1-1/2 Gallon) in 2-Gallon Pail Plus Color Pack
California Proposition 65 Warning:
The following warning is a requirement of DHC Supplies to post on our website in order to sell the above product into the state of California.
Please view the current SDS sheets listed above and visit the California Prop 65 Home Page
for more information.
||WARNING! This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
|Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.