The Lenox 156R 12" x 3/4" x .050" x 6TPI General Purpose Reciprocating Saw Blade is used for fast cutting, roughing-in work and nail-embedded wood. The 12" length of the 156R allows you to cut material up to 9" in diameter.
Lenox Tuff Tooth Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades
keep cutting where others fail. They are shatter resistant. The teeth retain their sharpness and they cut fast. All Lenox reciprocating blades are of bi-metal construction. This does not mean that they cut two types of metal. It means that they cut stronger, faster and longer than any other blade.
POWER BLAST TECHNOLOGY™ INCREASE BLADE LIFE
- Shatter Resistant: Bi-metal blades bend and resist breaking and extend blade life
- Designed To Attack: Unique blade geometry positions the blade for optimum cutting performance.
- Long Lasting: Tuff-Tooth design is reinforced to cut stronger and last longer.
High speed blasting along the cutting edge strengthens the blade to reduce breaks and increase durability.
LONGER BLADE LIFE & INCREASED VERSATILITY
Patented T2™ Technology reduces cutting force on each tooth and optimizes chip removal to allow efficient cutting in the widest range of materials.
OPTIMIZED TOOTH-FORMS FOR WOOD CUTTING
Patented design for ultimate durability and speed when cutting clean wood or nail-embedded wood.
Lenox T2™ Technology
The LENOX T2 Technology minimizes heat build-up by improving cutting efficiency which in-turn eliminates premature tooth dulling and blade failure. T2’s design prolongs blade life up to 100% and produces a much faster cut – ultimately leading to higher productivity by spending more time cutting and less time changing blades.
All Lenox Reciprocating Blades and Uses
- 110R...Nail-embedded wood, Composition materials and plastics. Pipe, Carbon steel, Stainless steel (1/8" - 1/2" thick). Demolition work, Fire and rescue.
- 156R...Fast cutting. Roughing-in work and nail-embedded wood.
- 618R...Cuts medium to thin metal.
- 656R...Fast cutting. Roughing-in work and nail-embedded wood.
- 810R...Nail-embedded wood, Composition materials and plastics, Pipe, Carbon steel, Stainless steel (1/8" - 1/4" thick). Non-ferrous metal (1/8" - 1/2" thick).
- 818R...Cuts medium to thin metal.
- 956R...Fast cutting. Roughing-in work and nail-embedded wood.
- 960R...Demolition work in wood and metal. Fire and rescue.
- 966R...Demolition work in wood and metal.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.
- by Jack in Montana
<p>Ordered twice, both orders quickly shipped, no hiccups. Website is great, easy to use, prices competitive. 07/07/1</p>
Zippy, Fast, Service
- by Caroll
I use a Chapin pump sprayer to apply kaolin clay to my apple trees to prevent apple maggot infestations. Yikes! I lost my sprayer's brass trip. I ordered a new tip from DHC Supplies (internet) and it came from Nevada to rural northern Michigan in only thee days. Thank you for the prompt service. Caroll 07/07/17