The Benner-Nawman MBC-16B High Leverage Bender/Cutter has been designed to cut and bend rebar up to #5 (5/8") grade 60. This new high-leverage arrangement greatly reduces cutting and bending effort.
- Longer handle and cam mechanism provides greater leverage when cutting and bending grade 60 rebar.
- Adjustable 2-1/2" (63.5mm) diameter bending roller.
- Replaceable cutting jaws have two open slots with innovative shaped blades to prevent chipping of the jaws.
- Sturdy frame design is firmly mounted on a 2" x 8" x 60"wooden board ready to use.
- Other features include a comfortable 12" long no-slip handle grip and a lifting chain & ring to make it easier to carry to and from the job site.
- Model Number: MBC-16B
- Cutting Capacity: #5 (5/8") (16 mm) rebar grade 60 (420 MPa)
- Bending Capacity: #5 (5/8") (16 mm) rebar grade 60 (420 MPa)
- Bending Capability: 0 - 180 Degrees
- Replacement Jaws: #MBC-16RJS (set includes other wear items)7 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: Weight 57 lbs. (26 kg) with wood board
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.