The Simpson PT-27 semi-automatic, fast cycling Powder Actuated Tool is engineered for continuous use, high reliability and low maintenance.
- Reliable design of the world's most popular tool
- Semi-automatic and fast cycling
- Engineered for continuous use, high reliability and low maintenance
TOOL IS SOLD IN A RUGGED TOOL BOX COMPLETE WITH:
- Operator's Manual
- Spall Suppressor
- Tools for Disassembly
- Safety Glasses / Ear Plugs
- Tool Lubricant
- Cleaning Brushes
- Operator's Exam and Caution Sign
- Fastener Length: 1/2" thru 2 1/2" (3" or 4" washered)
- Fastener Type: .300 inch or 8mm Headed Fasteners or 1/4"-20 Threaded Studs
- Firing Action: Semi-Automatic
- Load Caliber: .27 Strip Loads, Brown thru Red (Levels 2-5)
- Length: 13 1/2"
- Tool Weight: 5 lbs., 4 oz.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.
Great company, terrific service.
- by Rich Rock
Needed several threaded galvanized rods, slightly longer than available on the web site so called and reached a pleasant fellow who immediately instructed me to include the wanted length in the notes section when placing the order on-line. A few days later the product delivered cut to the correct length. And they did not even charge more for this extra 6"! Anytime I need more hardware, checking with DHC first. 05/02/2016