SpecSeal® LCI Sealant is a versatile and economical intumescent product intended for firestopping a wide array of applications in small commercial or grouped residential construction and other structures with similar applications. SpecSeal LCI Sealant is available in a single grade that has excellent caulking properties as well as high build properties on vertical or overhead surfaces. this single grade may be caulked (standard cartridge or bulk loaded), knifed or troweled. In addition, SpecSeal LCI Sealant does not contain PCB's or asbestos.
SpecSeal® LCI Sealant is storage stable (when stored according to the manufacturer's recommendations), and will not separate or shrink when dried. SpecSeal Series LCI Sealant will adhere to all common construction and penetrant materials and contains no solvents that might adversely effect plastic pipes or cable jackets.
SpecSeal® LCI Sealant has a broad application base designed to seal a wide variety of common penetrations in light commercial and grouped residential construction. Penetrant types include insulated and non-insulated metallic pipes and tubes, non-metallic pipes and tubes, and common electrical service and power distribution, telephone, data, and TV cabling. this product is also used in conjunction with other SpecSeal® Products such as SpecSeal® Firestop Collars and Wrap Strips to protect larger plastic pipes.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
- Economical: Intumescent performance at non-intumescent prices!.
- Highly Intumescent: Expands up to 10X
- Safe for Contact With Plastics
- Water-Based for easy installation and cleanup.
- Water-Resistant: Will not re-emulsify when dry.
- Acoustically Tested: Reduces sound transmission.
- Low VOCs: Safe. No solvents. Non-halogenated.
- Pale Red: For easy identification.
The following warning is a requirement of DHC Supplies to post on our website in order to sell the above product into the state of California.
Please view the current SDS sheet
and visit the California Prop 65 Home Page
for more information.
||WARNING! This product can expose you to Crystalline Silica, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
|Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.