The Driltec AG-115-193 16" Spline Shank Bull Point Chisel fits in most spline shank rotary hammers. This bull point chisel is mostly used for breaking concrete in either small jobs or tight situations.
Why Driltec Electric Hammer Chisels Are Simply The Best!
View Spline Shank Tools.
- Manufactured from the highest grade chrome, nickel, molybdenum steel.
- Forged points (no grinding) provide for an even horizontal grain structure, resulting in much longer tool service life
- CNC machined connectors for tied tool fit increasing the tool performance
- Case hardened with shot peened surface treatment to prevent premature fatigue failure
If you do not see your hammer listed check your owners manual for verification. (Updated March, 2018)
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.