Reliable Performance — Even Under the Most Severe Installation Conditions!
The proven ITW Red Head Epcon
C6 Fast Curing Epoxy Formulation
dispenses from a dual chamber cartridge that is conveniently accessed by a new, easy,
snap-off tip. Using the E102 dispensing tool gives you a comfortable 26:1 thrust ratio thoroughly blending the hardener and resin
through a redesigned mixing nozzle. The pre-mixed adhesive injects directly into the anchor hole for use with threaded rod or rebar.
This product can only be shipped using UPS Ground Services
- One hour curing time
- Works in damp holes and underwater applications
- Minimum shrinkage — can be used in oversized holes and diamond cored holes
- High heat deflection temperature: 140°F (ASTM D648)
- One formula for both solid and hollow base materials
- NSF standard 61 certified for drinking water systems
- Extensively tested — earthquake, underwater, creep, freeze-thaw, radiation, fire, fatigue, electrical isolation, ozone and many more test programs have been conducted on C6
- Extensive use — C6 has been used on projects all over the world for almost 20 years.
- Shelf Life: 3 years minimum, not sensitive to heat or UV light
- Shrinkage During Cure: Per ASTM D2566 - 0.00051 in./in.
- Installation Temperature Limit: Substrate 40°F to 125°F. Note: If anchor installation temperature conditions are below substrate minimum, C6 must be warmed prior to installation
- Compressive Strength: Per ASTM-C39, 12,067 psi
- Gel Time: 7 to 60 minutes
- Formulation Color: Concrete Grey
- Mixture Ratio: 1:1 by volume, resin to hardener (static mix injection)
- Solvents: None
- Volume: 17.9 fl. oz