The NT65MA4S 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer
is used for installing cabinets, door and window casings, staircases and chair rails. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster, cleaner job completion.
- Equipped with a non-slip elastomer grip trigger
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- Only 4.2 lbs for minimal fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
- Includes: Safety Glasses (875769), No Mar Tip (881751), 1/4" NPT Male Plug (190001) & Carrying Case (884340).
- Model: NT65MA4(S)
- Magazine Angle: 34 Degrees
- Nail Length Capacity: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- Nail Diameter: 15-Gauge
- Magazine Type: Rear Loading
- Magazine Nail Capacity : 100 Nails
- Grip: Rubber
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- LxWxH: 13-9/16" x 3-1/4" x 12"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years
Free Shipping to 48 USA Continental States!
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.