Simpson Strong-Tie SET-3G 22 oz. High-Strength Epoxy Adhesive is the latest innovation in epoxy anchoring adhesives that is formulated to provide superior performance in cracked and uncracked concrete at elevated temperatures. SET-3G installs and performs in a variety of environmental conditions and temperature extremes. The exceptional bond strength of SET-3G results in high design strengths. SET-3G dispenses as a 1:1 ratio in two-component producing a high-strength, epoxy-based anchoring adhesive. The low-odor formulation makes it easier to use when this is a factor. SET-3G is manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- Exceptional performance — superior bond-strength values at long-term elevated temperature of 110°F (43°C) using optimized drill bit diameters
- Tested and assessed in accordance with ICC-ES AC308 and ACI 355.4 for use in cracked and uncracked normal-weight and lightweight concrete
- Design flexibility — can be specified for dry or water-saturated conditions when temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- Jobsite versatility — can be installed in dry, water-saturated or water-filled holes in base materials with temperatures between 40°F (4°C) and 100°F (38°C)
- Maximized production and safety — qualified for installation using the Speed Clean™ DXS dust extraction drilling system as an alternative to the conventional blow-brush-blow hole-cleaning method
- Wire brush hole-cleaning system for conventional blow-brush-blow cleaning method
(200) SET-3G Cartridges, (200) EMN22i Nozzles and (1) EDTA22P Pneumatic Tool
This product can only be shipped using LTL Truck Freight. Please call 800-323-2999 to make arrangements for delivery.