Simpson Strong-Tie SET-3G 22 oz. High-Strength Epoxy Adhesive is the latest innovation in epoxy anchoring adhesives that is formulated to provide superior performance in cracked and uncracked concrete at elevated temperatures. SET-3G installs and performs in a variety of environmental conditions and temperature extremes. The exceptional bond strength of SET-3G results in high design strengths. SET-3G dispenses as a 1:1 ratio in two-component producing a high-strength, epoxy-based anchoring adhesive. The low-odor formulation makes it easier to use when this is a factor. SET-3G is manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- Exceptional performance — superior bond-strength values at long-term elevated temperature of 110°F (43°C) using optimized drill bit diameters
- Tested and assessed in accordance with ICC-ES AC308 and ACI 355.4 for use in cracked and uncracked normal-weight and lightweight concrete
- Design flexibility — can be specified for dry or water-saturated conditions when temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 176°F (80°C)
- Jobsite versatility — can be installed in dry, water-saturated or water-filled holes in base materials with temperatures between 40°F (4°C) and 100°F (38°C)
- Maximized production and safety — qualified for installation using the Speed Clean™ DXS dust extraction drilling system as an alternative to the conventional blow-brush-blow hole-cleaning method
- Wire brush hole-cleaning system for conventional blow-brush-blow cleaning method
(200) SET-3G Cartridges, (200) EMN22i Nozzles and (1) EDTA22P Pneumatic Tool
This product can only be shipped using LTL Truck Freight. Please call 800-323-2999 to make arrangements for delivery.
California Proposition 65 Warning:
The following warning is a requirement of DHC Supplies to post on our website in order to sell the above product into the state of California.
Please view the current SDS sheet
and visit the California Prop 65 Home Page
for more information.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including quartz and Titanium Dioxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.