Ideal for Cutting 18 Gauge or Less Metals.
The Diablo D0770F 7-1/4" x 70T Steel Demon Thin Ferrous Metal Blade efficiently cuts through thin ferrous metals quickly and accurately leaving clean, burr free cuts. These blades feature teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG) and a special carbide blend with outstanding resistance to the high impact generated by steel cutting. This is an excellent blade for cutting 18 gauge or less metals like roofing, siding, sheet metals, decking, corrugated steel and steel studs.
- For 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws
- Cuts 1/8-Inch or less Thin Steel thickness
- Ultrafine cut in very thin steel 18 ga or thinner
- 5/8-Inch arbor with diamond option
- Made with Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Anti vibration Technology reduces noise and extends cutting life
- Laser Cut steel blade body for smoother cuts and flatness
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Thin Ferrous Metals
- Teeth: 70 TCG
- Arbor: 5/8" with Diamond Option
- Kerf: .071"
- Hook Angle: -5°
Thin Ferrous Metal Applications
- Steel Studs
- Sheet Metal
- Corrugated Sheet Metal
- Steel Studs
* Mild Steel Only - 1/8" Max Wall Thickness
Please Note: Diablo Tools products can only be sold and shipped to locations in the United States and territories. Additionally, these product cannot be sold to any person or company who will be reselling them to end users.
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.