The Senco WC200XP heavy duty wide crown stapler is capable of handling a variety of applications. Constructed of durable, high-quality, high-strength materials, the WC200XP is designed for extreme performance and long life. It is also light and well-balanced to minimize operator fatigue. Applications include Asphalt & Fiberglass Shingles, Butt-Joints, Cabinets, Foam Insulation Board, Furniture, Joining Materials to Corrugated and Lathing.
- Five year limited warranty
- Robust firing valve design makes the tool fast and powerful
- Positive-locking adjustable depth of drive
- EZ-Clear latch provides easy access to clear fasteners
- High-strength composite magazine and metal magazine guide prevent wear
- Large 3/8" inlet for increased air flow during high volume usage
- Durable deflector cap for superior impact resistance
- Fasteners: 1" Wide Crown. 16-Gauge Staples. 7/8" to 2" Lengths.
- Height: 10"
- Length: 15.25"
- Width: 3.5"
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Reg. Operating Pressure: 70 to 120 psig
- Mode of Operation: Contact Actuation
- Air Consumption (60 cycles per min.): (60 cycles per min.): 3.45 scfm
- Senco Part Number: 4Y001N
Explanation of Product Availability Terms
- Stock Item: This is a product we normally have available for immediate shipment. If we are out of stock or do not have enough to complete your order we will notify you by phone or email as
soon as possible. If you need to know if we have it in stock before you place the order please call 800-323-2999 Monday through Friday 7:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Ships Direct: This product ships direct from the manufacturer usually on the same or next business day.
- Special Order: This product has to be special ordered into our store and then shipped to the customer. This can take form 1-6 working days depending on the item and manufacturer.
- Out of Stock: This product is out of stock and will be replaced in the future. Depending on the vendor we can sometimes have a product that is out of stock drop shipped direct to you.
Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
- Discontinued: These are products we are no longer stocking. However they may be available as a special order. Please call 800-323-2999 if you have any questions.
Please Note: If we can drop ship an order and save shipping charges we will notify you and then pass the savings on to you.